Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Vietnam: Ha Long Bay Cruise

One of my favorite parts of our trip to vacation to Vietnam was the two day/one night cruise that we took around Ha Long Bay. I wish that we could have gone on a longer cruise, but the duration was perfect for Baby O. I don't think he enjoyed the lack of space to run and be free.

Our trip started with a four hour long van ride from Hanoi out to Ha Long. This was the worst part of our two day trip, but we all made it and I don't think the other passengers hated us.

Our boat was the second one back, the Paradise Peak.
Our room.
The view.
More of our view as we started our cruise into the bay.
While we were on the boast we participated in a few of the activities. We went swimming, for a boat ride, I took a early morning Tai Chi class and went for a "hike" through a cave. There was also a cooking class that we could have done, but Baby O was napping so I read on the terrace while J got a massage.
Making friends everywhere he goes!
This is the cave that I "hiked" through.
I highly recommend taking a cruise on Ha Long Bay if you are in Vietnam. The view were beautiful, food delicious and very friendly people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment