Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

USA Trip Recap

For the month of December Baby O and I were in the USA, J was there too, just not as long. It was a very busy trip! I took about approximately six hundred photos (not including pictures on my cell phone). I could bore you with several posts including an excessive amount of photos of Baby O, but instead I have narrowed it down to ten pictures to (kind of) sum-up our trip.
Wine tasting with some of my best girlfriends.
Playing with cousins at Great Grandma's house in Missouri.
Waiting to get pictures taken with Santa.
The Seattle Science Center.
Disneyland!!!
Brunchin' with the ladies.
Ok, I know these pictures do not do a very good job of showing what we did, but they are some of my favorites and I had to narrow it down! Here's what else we got up to while in the US: spent time with great friends, had many Christmas celebrations, got together with our PEPS group, visited J's family in Missouri, and spent a few days at Disneyland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment