Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Quick USA recap

In April Little O and I had a quick trip to the USA so I could attend the wedding of a good friend of mine from University. We were also there for Easter and had the chance to see a lot of friends. I did not take as many pictures as I normally do, so here are a few highlights from our two week trip.
Waiting to find some candy! A side note, my mom made the purple bunny costume...in the 80's, at least I think that it when it was.
I didn't get many pictures on Easter, but I love this one with my best friend.
A trip home would not be complete without a play date with our PEPS friends.
Throwing rocks into Capitol Lake never gets old
I did not get enough time with these beautiful ladies.
Museum of Flight
Pointe Defiance Zoo and Aquarium
A little gardening with Grandpa

0 comments:

Post a Comment