Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Japan: Osaka Aquarium

I thought that I posted this a while ago, but I must have forgotten to hit publish or our China internet was acting up. Anyway, here is more about or trip to Japan from June! eek! Sorry it has taken me SO long to get these written and published. I have one or two more about Japan AND we have been to Xi'an and Hong Kong too. I've got to get busy!

After spending a couple of days in the Hiroshima area we took the train back to Osaka to meet up with my brother and nephew. After getting a quick bit to eat we were headed to the Osaka Aquarium. This is the first time that Baby O had been to an Aquarium and oh man did he have a good time! There was a lot of running and pointing and squealing.

Waiting for our train back to Osaka.
There were a couple attempts to get these two in a picture. This is the only one with both of them looking at the camera.
The center of the aquarium had this huge tank with a whale shark, stingray, manta ray and many other fish.
At the end there was a place where you could feel the fish. I am pretty sure this is Cousin S' favorite part.
Later that day Baby O and his cousin played with the mini pool and toys that Grandma A got them. One of the boys was very excited about splashing and getting into the water. One wanted to play a game without his little cousin in the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment